What is the best air filter for allergy control? Take a look at the UV400. It is quite possibly the best air filter for allergy control. This air purifier is great for children with allergies. Is it the best air filter for children with allergies? Think of this: It kills more than 99% of all airborne bacteria. Please do take a look at the UV400 as this air filter for allergy control uses UV light to kill the airborne bacteria that is causing you the biggest problem.
Here’s a couple of unique points about the UV400 from UV Flu Technologies:
1. How much do the filters cost? They don’t, as there are NO FILTERS. The UV lights do the odor elimination by killing and destroying microbes in the air that cause the odor.
2. Is it safe for pets? Of course. Any one that breaths, be they are children or our pets, will breath far better with the UV 400.
3. Is it expensive? No. In fact at the link below you can buy it very inexpensively.
Let’s take a look at it:
- The only residential air purifier endorsed by Dr. Michael Breus The Sleep Doctor
- FDA cleared, patented device which kills over 99% of airborne bacteria
- Treats or reduces a host of indoor air pollutants such as odors, smoke, toxic chemicals, and allergens
- Removing indoor air pollutants can significantly improve sleep
- Unique filterless technology is maintenance free
MORE INFORMATION ON THE WEB:
Groupon Page About the UV400
CONTACT THE COMPANY:
UV Flu Technologies, Inc.
John J. Lennon, President & CEO
Toll-Free: 1-877-358-5545 (FLU-KILL)
UVFT Disclosure: Pentony Enterprises LLC entered into an investor relations consulting and market awareness contract with a third party for the benefit of UVFT. We hold not shares and do not expect to be receiving any shares for this coverage. To avoid all potential conflicts of interest, we never sell shares into the open market during an active market awareness or investor relations program. This means that as we release new information about a particular client company either on our site or otherwise authored by us, you can be confident we are not selling shares at the same time. Pentony Enterprises is not a registered investment adviser or a broker/dealer. Pentony Enterprises LLC makes no recommendation that the purchase of securities of companies profiled in this web site is suitable or advisable for any person, or that an investment in such securities will be profitable. We expect to be compensated up to eleven thousand six hundred dollars for coverage for three months of coverage. In general, given the emerging nature of the companies profiled and the lack of an active trading market for their securities, investing in such securities is highly speculative and carries a high degree of risk. Pentony Enterprises LLC – 1601 Berwick Drive – McKinney, Texas 75070 – (469) 252-3031.